Haute Pets Policy Page
The health, safety, and care of your pet is Haute Petsí primary concern. We strive to offer a quality professional service for our clients and the pets they entrust to us for premier grooming services. To ensure quality care, a pleasant grooming experience, and the safety of all pets, our policies are as follows:
- We request permission to obtain treatment by a veterinarian if necessary during the grooming process. We make every effort to ensure your pet's grooming is pleasant and safe; however, if your pet becomes ill or if the services of a veterinarian are required, we need permission to obtain treatment if you are not available to do so and you agree to pay such expenses.
- We request your permission to obtain vaccination records (rabies, distemper, parvovirus disease) to ensure all vaccinations are current.
- Full disclosure of pets with health problems or senior pets requiring special care must be provided.
- Pet owners must verify that pets are non-aggressive and display non-aggressive behavior towards people.
- We cannot accept pets with severe matting. We only accept pets with mild or moderate matting as we want your petís experience to be a pleasant one. Contact us for suggestions on severe matting.
- We cannot accept dogs with flea or tick infestations as a safeguard for other pets utilizing our grooming and spa services.
- Appointment times are considered approximations and may be delayed in the case of traffic, weather, or mechanical failure. We will inform you at the earliest opportunity of any schedule disruption.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice. If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance so we may fill your spot. Failure to call in advance or failure to have your pet available for the grooming services scheduled will result in a minimum service charge of $75.
- There will be an additional charge of $30 for all returned checks due to insufficient funds.
Our policies are in place to protect the safety of your pets and our ability to serve our clients to the highest of standards. If you have any questions, please contact us.